I was recently nominated by Jennifer at The Hollyhock Door to do this challenge so here it is!
I’M A MUM WHO …
- Thought for a very long time she would never be one.
- Had terrible morning sickness with both boys until 17 weeks.
- Got to 33 weeks both times and never grew any bigger bump wise.
- Had two c-sections – the first one due to breech and second by choice.
- Couldn’t breastfeed her first child due to latching issues so pumped for 5 months and mix fed.
- Had no problems breastfeeding her second.
- Is not naturally maternal and had held maybe two babies upon insistence before her first was born.
- Smothers her boys in hugs and kisses all day long and says ‘I love you’ all the time.
- Hovers over them on playground equipment due to their propensity to launch off things.
- Is always laughing and can’t help but giggle at things that she really should be disciplining (like the inadvertent swear word at the most inappropriate of times).
- Quietly loves the middle of the night snuggles she gets every night when the boys sneak into her bed.
- Worries about whether she is doing a good job (don’t we all?).
- Doesn’t like to get dirty but ended up with two puddle jumping, mud splashing BOYS.
- Would not be a great SAHM and works to keep her sanity.
- Spoon feeds her 4 year old breakfast to get it over and done with quickly!
- Dresses her kids in odd socks.
- Is not adverse to using bribes.
- Tries to avoid taking the kids to any kind of shop by herself. Anywhere. Ever.
- Lives on coffee.
What kind of mum are you?
(I’m supposed to nominate other bloggers to do this challenge but I am just happy to nominate anyone who would like to do it! Put your hand up if you are keen to give it a go!)